Contract type: Fixed-term position 4 to 12 months
Introduction: management4health (m4h) is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Academic Epidemiologist (Fixed-term position), whose main role is to define and consolidate the survey design, participate in the in-depth statistical analysis of the results and contribute to the valorisation of the survey and the for-mulation of recommendations for the oral care strategy.
- University degree in epidemiology or public health; a master’s degree will be an asset
- Qualifications in social sciences, economics/management and/or demography will be an asset
- At least 10 years of professional experience in the direction, management, analysis and reporting of population-based epidemiological investigations;
- Knowledge of oral health issues
- Experience in facilitating and facilitating workshops.
- Fluency in French
- To apply, please send your CV with a motivation letter to the attention of Mrs Basma Amarir at email@example.com
- Candidates should state the role (Academic Epidemiologist) in the subject header
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview
m4h is an equal opportunities employer