Contract type: Fixed-term position 4 to 12 months
Introduction: management4health (m4h) is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Biostatistician or data analyst (Fixed-term position), (position may be combined with the epidemiologist depending on his/her qualifi-cations) whose main role is to define and control data entry and to carry out the descriptive and in-depth statistical analysis of the results.
- University degree in biostatistics or mathematics, computer science, statistical science or other equivalent qualification; a master’s degree will be an asset
- Research qualifications in health and social sciences, demography or economics will be an asset.
- At least 10 years of professional experience in statistical data analysis;
- Experience in analysing data from population-based surveys
- Proven experience in advanced statistics (complex regression etc.)
- Perfect mastery of professional data processing software (STATA, SPSS, Epi Info, R or other).
- Perfect command of French, knowledge of Arabic is an asset.
- To apply, please send your CV with a motivation letter to the attention of Mrs Basma Amarir at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates should state the role (Biostatistician or data analyst) in the subject header
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview
m4h is an equal opportunities employer