Location: Frankfurt am Main / Germany
Contract type: Full time
management4health (m4h) is a network of health professionals founded in 2013, meanwhile a rapidly growing consultancy firm in the international health development sector. Our areas of competency include Health Systems Development, Health Services, Health Facilities and Digital Health Information & Research. Our key clients include the German Development Cooperation (KfW and GIZ), the EU, the World Bank, the Asian Development Bank, national Ministries, foundations as well as private clients. The projects we implement for our Clients span across Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Eastern Europe.
m4h is currently seeking to expand its dynamic head office team in Frankfurt am Main/Germany with a Project Manager.
- Overall responsibility for the business development process, from a project forecast to bid submission
- Strategic business development starting with analysis of strategy papers and early project announcements to ensure early positioning of m4h
- Analysis of prequalification and tender documents in relation to eligibility criteria, all administrative, technical, organisation and financial requirements
- Management of the acquisition process and co-ordination of the bid team including bid planning and follow up of deadlines. This includes forming consortia, drafting technical concepts and proposal methodologies, preparing project budgets, identifying suitable experts, and negotiating fees and project shares
- Preparation of bid components
- Communication with national and international partner companies and experts
- Compilation of the whole proposal, incl. technical and financial proposal and administrative bidding documents for the acquisition of new projects
- Layout check/formatting and linguistic revision of bids taking into account the highest quality standards
- Quality assurance, coordination of printing and dispatch of all bidding documents in compliance with donor criteria and submission deadlines
- Preferably 3-4 years relevant working experience
- Proven experience in compiling technical proposals and project budgets
- First working experience in managing bilateral or multilateral cooperation projects, and familiarity with donor procedures and requirements would be a strong asset
- Fluent business English. German, French and good knowledge of another foreign language represents additional assets
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently, well organized, swift, and accurate even when under pressure
- Very committed and motivated team player
- Open minded and proactive
- The post is based in Frankfurt am Main/Germany
Please send your CV with cover letter to email@example.com with the following subject line: BUSINESS DEVELOPER / BID MANAGER.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.