Location: Frankfurt am Main / Germany
Contract type: Full time
management4health (m4h) is a network of health professionals founded in 2013, meanwhile a rapidly growing consultancy in the international health development sector. Our areas of competency include Health Systems Development, Health Services, Health Facilities and Digital Health, Innovation & Research. Our key clients include the German Development Cooperation (KfW and GIZ), the EU, the World Bank, the Asian Development Bank, national Ministries, foundations as well as private clients. The projects we implement for our clients span across Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Eastern Europe.
m4h is in the process of becoming part of a network of associated companies under a new holding called management4development (m4d).
m4h is currently seeking to expand it growing team in Frankfurt am Main/Germany with a dynamic Executive Assistant to the executive teams of m4h and its associated companies.
The position will have the following functions and responsibilities:
- Executive support to the management team of m4h and associated companies
- Support organisational and operational set-up of m4h and associated companies
- External relationships, communications and marketing
- Support business development and project implementation
- Relevant educational background in Marketing, Communications, Organisational Development, Economics, Social Sciences or similar fields
- Minimum 5 years working experience in an international environment would be a strong asset
- Proven organisational management and communication experience with internal teams and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German is mandatory, good knowledge of French represents an additional asset
- Excellent organisational and time management, ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Able to work independently, well organised, swift, and accurate even when under pressure
- Very committed and a flexible & motivated team player
- Open minded and proactive
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office, with the ability to create effective PowerPoint slides and Excel sheets, experience with social media presentation and marketing activities
- The post is based in Frankfurt am Main/Germany
Please send your CV with cover letter to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.