Location: Frankfurt am Main / Germany
Contract type: Full time
management4health (m4h) is a rapidly growing company in the international healthcare development sector founded in 2012 as a global network of health professionals. Our areas of competency include Health Systems Development, Health Services, Health Infrastructure Investments and Digital Health Information & Research. Our key clients include the German Development Cooperation (KfW and GIZ), the EU, the European Investment Bank (EIB), the World Bank, the Asian Development Bank, national Ministries, foundations as well as private clients. The projects we implement for our clients span across Asia, Africa, the Middle East, South- and Eastern Europe.
m4h currently seeks to expand its dynamic head office team in Frankfurt am Main/Germany with an experienced (Senior) Finance Manager.
Reporting to one of the m4h Managing Directors, the candidate will be part of the Finance & Accounting Team and be responsible for the following areas and tasks:
- Continue the development and professionalization of company’s financial standards, policies, guidelines and tools
- Project Finance and Controlling
- Cashflow management and invoicing
- Contract management
- Budgeting and market benchmarking
- Mentoring and capacity development for project managers on financial matters
- Financial risk analysis and risk management plans
- Support accounting for financial statements
- Establish and maintain good relations with banks and financing institutions, auditors and other key stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with business laws and taxation, coordinating legal and taxation advice with the company auditors, ensuring compliance with applicable legislations.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Law or related field
- Ideally at least 5 years of experience in a similar position in the International Development Cooperation sector
- Familiarity with financial analysis, accounting and management software solutions
- Proactive, motivated, result-driven, analytical and problem-solving individual
- Ability to multitask and manage stressful situations, adaptability and flexibility to anticipate future changes and developments
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Able to work independently, well organised, swift, and accurate even when under pressure
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with team colleagues and clients
- Solid expertise in relating with financial institutions
- Fluent English and German language skills
- Strong ethical behaviour
- The post is based in Frankfurt am Main/Germany
management4health (m4h) is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested and qualified candidates are kindly invited to send their application, including CV and cover letter, to the attention of: Stefano Ferrari, m4h Managing Director, at the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
The cover letter shall elaborate on the candidate’s relevant capabilities and experience, as well as the motivations for applying to the position. An indication on availability date and salary expectations would also be of relevance.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection.