Location: Frankfurt am Main / Germany
Contract type: Full time preferred, other types of contracts are negotiable
management4health (m4h) is a network of health professionals founded in 2013, meanwhile a rapidly growing consultancy in the international health development sector. Our areas of competency include Health Systems Development, Health Services, Health Facilities and Digital Health, Innovation & Research. Our key clients include the German Development Cooperation (KfW and GIZ), the EU, the World Bank, the Asian Development Bank, national ministries, foundations as well as private clients. The projects we implement for our clients span across Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Eastern Europe.
Your benefits from a job opportunity at m4h:
- Get a broad exposure to the sector international health and development cooperation
- Work in a highly engaged, diverse and dynamic team at m4h with experienced colleagues in our headquarter and professional experts from our broad international network;
- Get the opportunity to work on projects that complement your academic programs and/or career interests.
- Get the chance to personally develop and explore career possibilities.
- Gain knowledge and skills through working with experienced professionals.
- Receive adequate, reliable, and regular supervision and mentoring.
- Establish a professional network.
- Our internship or junior contracts are open to matriculated students and applicants who have graduated within the past few years.
- We are looking for applicants that have graduated not only from technical health related fields, but also from language studies, business administration, communications or IT.
- You should have a very good command in English and ideally one other internationally recognised language.
- You are a team player. You have good intercultural skills. Your strengths include a willingness to cooperate and take on responsibility as well as the ability to cope well under pressure.
- You have a good knowledge of standard Microsoft Office programmes.
Please send your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.