Contract type: Fixed-term position 4 to 12 months
Introduction: management4health (m4h) is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Oral Health specialist (Fixed-term position) whose main role is to participate in the finalization of the sampling plan, to define the modalities of the oral examination of the participants, to train the interviewers, to supervise the con-duct of the survey in the field and to valorise the results of the survey.
- University degree in dentistry; a master’s degree will be an asset
- Qualifications in social sciences, economics/management and/or demography will be an asset.
- At least 10 years of professional experience in the field of oral health;
- At least 3 experiences in the design and implementation of oral health surveys;
- Experience in facilitating and facilitating workshops.
- Fluency in French
- To apply, please send your CV with a motivation letter to the attention of Mrs Basma Amarir at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates should state the role (Oral Health specialist) in the subject header
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview
m4h is an equal opportunities employer