Location: Frankfurt am Main / Germany
Contract type: Full time
Introduction: management4health (m4h) is a network of health professionals founded in 2013, meanwhile a rapidly growing consultancy in the international health development sector. Our areas of competency include Health Systems Development, Health Services, Health Facilities and Digi-tal Health, Innovation & Research. Our key clients include the German Development Coopera-tion (KfW and GIZ), the EU, the World Bank, the Asian Development Bank, national Ministries, foundations as well as private clients. The projects we implement for our Clients span across Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Eastern Europe. See more at http://m4health.pro .
- Project acquisition including co-ordination and preparation of tenders and expert search
- Actively contribute to the company business development activities
- Client and partner coordination
- Identify, contract and manage short- and long-term experts in planned and ongoing projects, including expert selection, communication and coordination, development of Terms of Reference, quality control of deliverables, performance management
- Project planning and management including administrative and coordination activities, expert management and contracting, invoicing and controlling of project budgets
- Support knowledge management and product development through feed-back from project related experience
- Contribute to the continuous development of the organisation and the continuous improvement of processes and procedures
The candidate will have a relevant professional background and experience in relation to the tasks above. Experience in bilateral or multilateral cooperation as well as country experience would be a very strong asset. Full fluency English in speaking and writing is mandatory, French strongly preferred. The post is based in Frankfurt/Germany with possible frequent travels to the project countries.
Please send your CV with cover letter to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
m4h is an equal opportunities employer