Location: Frankfurt am Main / Germany
Contract type: Full time
management4health (m4h) is a rapidly growing company in the international healthcare development sector founded in 2012 as a global network of health professionals. Our areas of competency include Health Systems Development, Health Services, Health Infrastructure Investments and Digital Health Information & Research. Our key clients include the German Development Cooperation (KfW and GIZ), the EU, the European Investment Bank (EIB), the World Bank, the Asian Development Bank, national Ministries, foundations as well as private clients. The projects we implement for our clients span across Asia, Africa, the Middle East, South- and Eastern Europe.
m4h is currently seeking to expand its dynamic head office team in Frankfurt am Main/Germany with a Project Manager / Infrastructure.
- Business development: lead the coordination and preparation of tenders and actively contribute to the company business development activities in the relevant sectoral areas
- Project planning, budgeting, management, controlling, client, partner and experts’ coordination during project implementation
- Manage the entire project lifecycle, from design to commissioning. Ensure that the project is completed on time to the required quality standards and within the budget
- Planning and monitoring of project activities incl. and overall responsibility for project budgets, project controlling, resource allocation, account approval and verification
- Work on project deliverables and presentation in coordination with project staff
- Management, communication and coordination of experts and partners, including development of Terms of Reference, quality control of deliverables, performance management, to ensure that project objectives are met.
- Preparation of contracts with experts and partner companies
- Prepare regular reports for stakeholders, progress updates, budget status, risk management and ensure timely submission and acceptance of high quality deliverables and reports
- Project monitoring visits, work as subject-matter expert / consultant in project teams
- Support knowledge management and product development through feedback from project related experience
- Support project logistics related to expert assignments (schedule, travel arrangements, visa issues)
- Risk management and problem solving
- Relevant academic degree, preferably in Engineering Architecture or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience. Working experience in the healthcare and/or educational construction industry would be a strong asset.
- Knowledge of project management software tools and techniques.
- First working experience in managing bilateral or multilateral cooperation projects, and familiarity with procedures of International Financing Institutions or other Development Partners would be a strong asset
- Fluent business English. German, French and good knowledge of another foreign language represents additional assets
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently, well organized, swift, and accurate even when under pressure
- Very committed and motivated team player
- Open minded and proactive
- The post is based in Frankfurt am Main/Germany with travels to project countries as required
management4health (m4h) is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your CV with cover letter to email@example.com with the following subject line: PROJECT MANAGER / Infrastructure.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection.