Location: Frankfurt am Main / Germany
Contract type: Full time
management4health (m4h) is an established healthcare consulting firm in the international development cooperation, working towards contributing to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Our key clients include the German Development Cooperation (KfW and GIZ), the World Bank, EU, ADB, EIB, various NGOs as well as private or public hospitals and healthcare organisations. The projects we implement for our clients span across Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Eastern Europe.
Since 2020, m4h is part of a new platform, called management4development (m4d), that aims at tackling global multi-sectoral challenges towards the achievement of Sustainable Development Goals. m4d is currently expanding its footprint in the education, employment generation markets as well as in the environmental sector through its sister company ETLog.
The Senior Project & Business Development Manager is expected to play a leadership role in expanding the portfolio and service lies in the key strategic development areas of WASH, Waste Management, Ecosystem Restauration and Climate Change) with a proven track record in development cooperation programmes.
The post is based in Frankfurt/Germany with travel opportunities to the project countries.
- Business development and client outreach
- Lead coordination and preparation of tenders for new projects and programmes
- Project planning, management, controlling, experts and partners coordination, client relations
- Expert selection, management, quality control of deliverables, performance management
- Work as expert and consultant on projects in the above-mentioned technical areas
- Support knowledge management and service development
- Contribute to the continuous development of the organisation and the continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
- Prospectively, the position offers the opportunity of taking up increasing responsibilities in company strategic development, operational and business management
- The candidate will have a relevant professional background and experience in relation to the tasks above.
- Experience in bilateral or multilateral cooperation as well as country experience would be a very strong asset.
- Full fluency English in speaking and writing is mandatory, French would be an asset.
Please send your updated CV with a motivation letter to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.