Location: Frankfurt am Main / Germany
Contract type: On an hourly basis according to agreement
Introduction: management4health (m4h) is an international health consulting and management company founded in 2013. Our areas of competency include Health Systems Development, Health Services, Health Facilities and Digital Health, Innovation & Research. Our key clients include the German Development Cooperation (KfW and GIZ), the EU, the World Bank, the Asian Development Bank, national ministries, foundations as well as private clients. The projects we implement for our clients span across Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Eastern Europe. For the implementation of our projects, we have an extensive pool of international experts, which we are constantly expanding and whose CVs we manage in a (self-developed) database. For build-ing up and maintaining this expert database, we currently seek a working student to support our dynamic head office team in Frankfurt am Main/Germany.
- Inform selected experts and invite them to join the database
- Follow-up on the status of invitations
- Enter CV data from the documents the experts provided
- Follow up and compile academic qualification, professional experience information of the expert
- Report any bugs and ideas for further improving the database
- Give support to experts in entering their data via E-Mail, phone or videoconferencing tools
- Bachelor or Master student
- English fluent in speaking, reading and writing
- Second foreign language an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Word and Adobe Acrobat
- Very good computer literacy
- Good writing skills
- Good understanding of the requirements of a well-structured CV with correct orthography
- Accurate and precise working style, with an eye for the detail
- Systematic, reliable, committed, pro-active working attitude
Please send your CV with cover letter to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.