Location: Frankfurt am Main / Germany
Contract type: On an hourly basis according to agreement
management4health (m4h) is an international health consulting and management company founded in 2013. Our areas of competency include Health Systems Development, Health Services, Health Facilities and Digital Health, Innovation & Research. Our key clients include the German Development Cooperation (KfW and GIZ), the EU, the World Bank, the Asian Development Bank, national ministries, foundations as well as private clients. The projects we implement for our clients span across Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Eastern Europe.
For the implementation of our projects, we have an extensive pool of international experts, which we are constantly expanding and whose CVs we manage in a (self-developed) database. For building up and maintaining this expert database, we currently seek a working student to support our dynamic head office team in Frankfurt am Main/Germany.
- Support in reviewing Terms of Reference and developing evaluation grids
- Identify, evaluate, and shortlist short and long-term experts for projects in the pipeline and projects under implementation
- Assist in formatting, completing, fine-tuning, and optimising CVs according to specific formats and requirements
- Prepare short descriptions of experts
- Inform selected experts and invite them to join the database
- Follow-up on the status of invitations to the database
- Enter CV data from the documents the experts provided
- Report any bugs and ideas for further improving the database
- Give support to experts in entering their data via E-Mail, phone or videoconferencing tools
- Bachelor or Master Student
- English fluent in speaking, reading and writing
- Second foreign language an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat
- Very good computer literacy
- Good writing skills
- Good understanding of the requirements of a well-structured CV with correct orthography
- Accurate and precise working style, with an eye for the detail
- Systematic, reliable, committed, pro-active working attitude
Please send your CV with cover letter to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.