Contract type: Intermittent or full-time
management4health (m4h) is a rapidly growing company in the international healthcare development sector founded in 2012 as a global network of health professionals. Our competency areas include Healthcare Infrastructure Development and Investment, Health Systems Development, Health Services and Digital Health Information & Research. Our clients include the German Development Cooperation (KfW and GIZ), the EU, the European Investment Bank (EIB), the World Bank and IFC, the Asian Development Bank, various National Ministries, foundations as well as private clients and investors. The projects we implement for our clients span across Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
m4h is currently seeking a Team Leader/Construction Project Manager/Construction Engineer for an upcoming hospital project in Croatia.
- Degree in the scientific area of technical sciences in one of the following scientific fields: architecture and urban planning, civil, electrical or mechanical engineering, having completed the undergraduate and graduate degree or an integrated undergraduate and graduate degree conferring the title of the master of science, master of engineering or having successfully completed the corresponding specialized graduate study from the afore-mentioned fields, conferring the title of specialist engineer, if he or she acquired during the studies no less than 300 ECTS points or a relevant educational degree in any other way stipulated by regulations and having the required knowledge from the project management field
- Education in the field of architecture, civil engineering, electrical engineering, or mechanical engineering with an educational program that includes at least 30 ECTS points from the areas of relevance for the construction project management in accordance with the Rulebook on the project management know-how
- No less than eight (8) years of work experience with relevant tasks (experience in multiple countries will be considered a significant advantage)
- Project management experience in construction (construction of healthcare facilities will be considered a significant advantage) or certificate in accordance with the Rulebook on the project management know-how
- Minimum of two (2) references in performing construction project management services with an investment value of more than EUR 30 million (hospital experience will be considered a significant advantage). Relevant experience in each project shall include the implementation of works contract under FIDIC General and Specific Conditions;
- Performing construction project management services for at least one building project with an area larger than 40.000 m2 (hospital building experience will be considered a significant advantage);
- Knowledge of FIDIC standards and procedures, or World Bank-provided General Conditions of Contract for works.
- Experience with providing construction-related services within European directives legal framework and metric system is mandatory;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are mandatory;
- Spoken and written communication skills in Croatian are considered an advantage;
- Advanced computer skills in using Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, BIM and project planning software.
management4health (m4h) is an equal opportunity employer. Please send your CV and introduction letter to email@example.com with the following subject line: Team Leader/Construction Project Manager/Construction Engineer – Croatia
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection.