Health system reform is a prerequisite to achieving sustained and better health outcomes. m4h’s focus of work mirrors the Health Systems Strengthening functions.
Our comparative advantage in HSS work stems from our unique combination of in-house technical capacity maintaining expertise across the health system functions, promotion of local solutions and strong evidence-based approach.
In summary, our work involves:
- Assisting with the conceptualisation, operational planning and implementation of health sector reform (HSR) programs
- Contribute to the development and implementation of sustainable financing models (health insurances) and outcome-oriented provider payment schemes (DRG like systems)
- Institutional Capacity Building and Development of Human Resources for the Health Sector
- Support integrated approaches to health financing including standardised Insurance and Provider Payment Schemes, government regulations and budgeting mechanisms.
- Support in regularizing the development of private (for profit and not-for-profit) health care providers and to establish public-private partnerships (PPPs) in the health sector
- Support the development and implementation of policies and strategies aiming at decentralized health service administration and management
m4h assists governments in conceptualisation, planning, operationalizing, monitoring and evaluating health sector reform programs.
More Services we offer
We have the experience…
Our projects in Health Systems
Support for Occupational Health Section with GIZ / SCH QatarHealth Services Health Systems
… and the expertise
Our experts in Health Systems
You want to get in touch with us?
Call us: +49 (0) 69 3487 7710