Inadequacies in health system infrastructure limit access to health care and contribute to poor quality of care outcomes.
Drawing on experience gained from our in-house experts who consist of health planners, architects, equipment planners and procurement specialists, m4h provides the full range of planning and modelling services needed for successful, resource-efficient Health Infrastructure Development.
- Feasibility studies, business and master planning
- Functional & concept / preliminary design
- Management of construction / rehabilitation / extension and modernisation projects,
- Planning and procurement of equipment
- Development and implementation of maintenance concepts and systems, and management of the facility
More Services we offer
We have the experience…
Our projects in Health Facilities and Infrastructure
Optimising the health care system of KyrgyzstanClient Country Health Facilities Health Systems Kyrgyzstan m4h Focus Area World Bank
Mother and Child Health Centre at Balkh Regional HospitalAfghanistan Client Country Health Facilities KfW m4h Focus Area
Master Plan for the Development of the Balkh Provincial HospitalAfghanistan Client Country Health Facilities KfW m4h Focus Area
Support to the Health System in Sud Kivu Province – DRCClient Country Democratic Republic of the Congo Health Facilities m4h Focus Area SDC
You want to get in touch with us?
Call us: +49 (0) 69 3487 7710