Inadequacies in health system infrastructure limit access to health care and contribute to poor quality of care outcomes.
Drawing on experience gained from our in-house experts who consist of health planners, architects, equipment planners and procurement specialists, m4h provides the full range of planning and modelling services needed for successful, resource-efficient Health Infrastructure Development.
- Feasibility studies, business and master planning
- Functional & concept / preliminary design
- Management of construction / rehabilitation / extension and modernisation projects,
- Planning and procurement of equipment
- Development and implementation of maintenance concepts and systems, and management of the facility
More Services we offer
We have the experience…
Our projects in Health Facilities and Infrastructure
Making health services more accessible in MalawiCountry Health Facilities m4h Focus Area Malawi Ministry of Health Malawi
Masterplan for university hospital in CroatiaClient Country Croatia Health Facilities m4h Focus Area Main Clinical Centre Rijeka (KBCRi)
Upgrade of perinatal services in Osh and Talas OblastCountry Health Facilities Kyrgyzstan m4h Focus Area Ministry of Health (MoH)
Strengthening the primary healthcare in UkraineClient Country Health Facilities m4h Focus Area Ukraine Ukrainian Social Investment Fund
You want to get in touch with us?
Call us: +49 (0) 69 3487 7710