Inadequacies in health system infrastructure limit access to health care and contribute to poor quality of care outcomes.
Drawing on experience gained from our in-house experts who consist of health planners, architects, equipment planners and procurement specialists, m4h provides the full range of planning and modelling services needed for successful, resource-efficient Health Infrastructure Development.
- Feasibility studies, business and master planning
- Functional & concept / preliminary design
- Management of construction / rehabilitation / extension and modernisation projects,
- Planning and procurement of equipment
- Development and implementation of maintenance concepts and systems, and management of the facility
More Services we offer
We have the experience…
Our projects in Health Facilities and Infrastructure
Feasibility Study for a new Investment program in LiberiaClient Country Health Facilities KfW Liberia m4h Focus Area
Mother and Child Health Centre at Balkh Regional HospitalAfghanistan Client Country Health Facilities KfW m4h Focus Area
Master Plan for the Development of the Balkh Provincial HospitalAfghanistan Client Country Health Facilities KfW m4h Focus Area
Final Evaluation of the North Santiago Region Health Programme in Cape VerdeCape Verde Islands Client Country Health Facilities Lux Development m4h Focus Area
… and the expertise
Our experts in Health Infrastructure and Equipment
You want to get in touch with us?
Call us: +49 (0) 69 3487 7710