Inadequacies in health system infrastructure limit access to health care and contribute to poor quality of care outcomes.
Drawing on experience gained from our in-house experts who consist of health planners, architects, equipment planners and procurement specialists, m4h provides the full range of planning and modelling services needed for successful, resource-efficient Health Infrastructure Development.
- Feasibility studies, business and master planning
- Functional & concept / preliminary design
- Management of construction / rehabilitation / extension and modernisation projects,
- Planning and procurement of equipment
- Development and implementation of maintenance concepts and systems, and management of the facility